Covid-19 PH

COVID-19:  Public Housing

If you are a resident of Public Housing and have a change in your household income or household size, you will need to report the change by completing an Interim change of income or household. This form (along with any other necessary forms) are available to download at the links below. These forms are also available in the hanging boxes out the BMHA Central Office Door or by contacting your AMP Coordinator directly. You can return the form email, fax, mail, or by placing it in our BMHA Central Office drop box, located on the left side of our front doors. Your AMP Coordinators with their email addresses and phone numbers are listed below if you need further assistance.

Any Maintenance Concerns please call 513-896-1861 or 513-422-3636. Currently BMHA is only responding to emergency work order requests for the health and safety of residents and employees. Please refer to the Emergency Maintenance Items list below.


Middletown AMP Coordinators

Amy Rivera        513-868-5274
Philip Henderson            513-868-5282


Hamilton AMP Coordinators

Glennetta Patton      513-868-5221

Rebecca Alspaugh   513-868-5271


Public Housing Forms

If these forms are needed in another language, please contact your AMP Coordinator